Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Friday, June 09, 2006

World Cup -3(world flags)

At last--today's the day! To celebrate here is a picture I took in the pub last week.I'm sorry if your flag isn't there but I only took 2 shots-so this is a small 'panorama'. (I should have taken another to the left)
Let's hope this is the best World cup ever and I hope your country does as well as it can.....C'MON ENGLAND!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger midnitebara said...

I see ours..go for it nippon !

9:28 AM  
Anonymous nebel said...

I don't see the winner's-- uhm, I mean Germany's flag there... maybe that's because Claudia Schiffer has taken it? ;)

10:25 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

geez Chris, I can definitely feel the excitement from your post...

11:45 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

C'MON ENGLAND!!!!!!Rooney, Rooney, Rooney!!!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Ryan of OC Photos said...

I wish I could whole-heartedly cheer for our team (USA), but I'm a realist. Hopefully we will at least see the second round.

4:04 PM  
Blogger Philipp said...

Great! Must be a brilliant atmosphere at the pubs!I'm sure, England will do well, they've got a really good team this time!

9:40 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

colourful world cup mood, Good shot!

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home