Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, June 08, 2006

World Cup-2(mars bars)

I love this. Mars Bars have been renamed during the World cup as 'Believe'!!
I'm pretty sure Mars Bars are available world wide so has any other country done this?
Please let me know.
Since I set this photo up I discovered I had been beaten to this by a rather irate Scotsman HI GRANT !! Funnily enough I think sales of Mars/Believe have gone up in England.
Grant if it helps, I did here a very funny joke about small ****'s and white flags with red crosses on ,the other day!!
Only one day to go!!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anne said...

Wow is that a limited time kinda thing or is that already it for good ? I can't believe Mars will change it's name just like that!

7:01 AM  
Blogger dutchie said...

That's great! I haven't seen any with Believe on it in here, but i'll go check. Over here it's a madhouse with everything in orange. I can't wait for it to start. You go get those Paraguan players coming Saturday!

8:07 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

dont like mars but like the ad!!

11:03 AM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Me neither but you got me on this one, I will remember your post every time I see a machine. Good luck at the world cup. I guess we will have to buy tons of Mars bars to "believe" in miracles.

12:55 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

I BELIEVE!!!!!!!! come on England!

5:39 AM  
Blogger Grant F said...

I believe...that England will be disappointed again and John Motson will still harp on about bloody 1966! It's great having bbc interactive...watched the england-paraguay game without english commentators!

9:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home