Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Theme Day-Car Park prices.

We are having another theme day today(as we now will on the 1st of every month) .I decided to 'cheat' today and show one cheap and one expensive.The one on the left is 50p an hour(about $1.00 and 75cents in euros).The one on the right(the one I use all the time) is a lot more expensive. I'm usually in here up to 6 hours so it costs me £7.70(or $15 and 11.25 in euros)
If I was going to bet on it my money will be on Ham in London to be the most expensive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Is the cheaper one a bit more outside? That's usually the case over here. Or the garage is a bit older and not as convenient...

9:48 AM  
Blogger Nuno said...

from what i see until now Jacarta is the cheapest... a little far way to park:D

3:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home