Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Sunday, June 11, 2006

Police funeral.

A very sad story behind this image. The police are setting up for a funeral the following day.A fellow officer was killed in the line of duty,and he was a very popular family man. The church where the service took place is just out of shot on the left.

I will post a happier photo's from this side of town another day.

4 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

good that you're back and everything is in order!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Alex S said...

Wehey, I´m back in business with my blog. Sadly not any glorious pictures showing dancing Swedes after crushing T&T... man, you would´nt belive the depression some of us are feeling right now if I told you... We are going out! Fortunatly I can root naturally for England =)

So, how about that Subwayshot I ordered =D
Nice approach with the advertisement of your page btw!

10:01 PM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Sigh.. Another hero down. I will quote a favourite song, if nobody minds.
You can take away all my heroes, but can you take away my pain?

___
call Nepal

9:01 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

did you post something happier?
--

Cheap Calls to Netherlands

9:28 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home