Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Friday, June 02, 2006

Orange Festival 3

Going back to the Orange fest today.These 2 girls danced,and danced,and danced!!(and then danced some more...) I may be wrong but I have a strong feeling they had 1 or 2 of those free ciders from wednesdays photo!!
Four more photo's from the festival of SOME OF THE BANDS that played.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

i think kids nowadays dont need the cider to dance freely..it's in their blood with watching the MTV and all. i've seen kids (about 10 y.o) imitating dance moves ala Beyonce !!!:o

9:19 AM  
Anonymous Anne said...

Hahaha I bet they had two or three!

10:05 AM  
Anonymous karine said...

Hehehehe I like that shot a lot! They seem to have lots of fun :)

10:56 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

kris, forget kids you wanna see some of my moves, oh yeah!!

1:03 PM  
Blogger luggi said...

Great people pic.

6:27 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Made me smile. We get to see some fashion as well :)

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home