Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Me snapping you,snapping them!

Not a 100% sure what was going on here but I do know that it was for the local paper.
I couldn't find out who they were and I looked but never even saw the picture he took in the paper.
A big thankyou to Denton for twiddling the knobs and pushing the buttons tomorrow as I am away with work.

4 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

perhaps this shot got rejected?!

11:46 AM  
Anonymous John said...

Come on ! It's obvious !
It's the three tenors!

10:25 AM  
Blogger Jimmy said...

Is it me, or is there a double entendre? :D

___
call Nepal

8:59 AM  
Blogger Robin said...

is that the Spice Girls?

--

Cheap Calls to China

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home