Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Friday, May 19, 2006

Watch the bus!!

I decided after yesterday's post that I should be braver and start taking more street/people photo's. This lady was only 10 foot in front of me and I swear she didn't see me take this.However she didn't see the bus that just tooted at her as it passed behind her!! You can see the bus window and the building opposite reflected.
Another street photo tomorrow.

Go here for ANOTHER ONE

7 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Nice one Chris,I love taking pictures of people, its tricky though but it's great fun. I 'll be posting some 'people' on my flickr very soon.

7:44 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

yup, nice grimping! the reflection is fantastic addition!

8:27 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

I like this photo. And- thanks to fotoaddict I have learnt a new word- grimping (not quite sure what it means, but I might try to grimp)

10:21 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Chris, she seems to be a serious photographer...maybe she's a blogger?

10:44 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

"grimping" is candid shots of people on the streets...er, we use this word for such shots at a photo sharing site name "Fotothing"

12:35 PM  
Blogger Pierre said...

Hi Chris, Excellent portrait of a photographer... Maybe you will be on her blog!

5:21 AM  
Anonymous deji77 said...

Who knows she may have got a couple of you as well! Nice shot. And is that one huge camera!

2:20 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home