Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Monday, May 15, 2006

The Tyne Pub.

After that walk along the Ouseburn the best place to finish off is the TYNE BAR. This place has a great atmosphere,no idiots,wonderful bands on(inside and outside in the yard when the weather allows) and a free jukebox with blues,reggae,country,soul and punk.
A close up of THAT WALL.

14 Comments:

Blogger Louise said...

This is a nice photo- makes it appear warm and inviting, a good place for a drink with friends.

10:53 AM  
Anonymous karine said...

waaoo I like the inside of that bar. seems super cozy and what a great shot!
Guess wout, I kind of like that format too, now that I see it again, I find something different about it, and I like it :) MUst be the black color all arount it ;=)

11:01 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Really nice shot Chris,love the colours and ambience. Is that a glass of coke and a coffee I see on the table? Tut, tut what happened to the Newcastle brown!

11:11 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Great photo. PS love what you've done with the design!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Free jukebox? thats so cool!
very charming place :)

12:37 PM  
Blogger photo-effe said...

really a beautiful pub chris, this rooms are available only in UK

8:51 PM  
Blogger Toulouse Photo Day said...

A cosy place! Nice photo.
st├ęphan

9:56 PM  
Blogger No. 78 said...

Lovely pub and I like the size, structure and format of your new page!

9:59 PM  
Blogger santy said...

that's such a cool jukebox! It's so hard to find one where I live.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Sarah said...

That is a great shot! I would love to spend an afternoon (and probably evening too) there with some brown ale.

4:31 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

very nice pub. I love.

5:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Good job. Go on.
»

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home