Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Taxi!

A sight I'm sure many of you see every day.Lines of cabs just waiting to take people somewhere.If I ever became a cab driver I would have to do the night shift as I think day time would be too boring.

9 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

Nice shot! and shiny cab,too !heheh..i agree with the night shift

8:14 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

Interesting to see the different types and colours of the cabs.

8:37 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Good shot. Not a job I would like

10:39 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Chris, the same subject would be quite different here because our taxis look all the same, size and color-wise...that's an interesting view and I'll copy that one day ;-)

3:08 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Having to deal with the all the binge drinkers........no way!

8:00 PM  
Blogger Ggraph said...

Chris,
Nice shot, well composed. Driving a cab here can be a dangerous job - night or day. I too would not want to do it.
Regards,
Mark

10:00 PM  
Blogger Thiên said...

Our taxis in San Antonio are very boring. I like the variety I see in your picture. Nice shot.

2:52 PM  
Blogger Louz said...

Nice photos! You've really given me some ideas for photo subjects. And I'm really liking how you've used clickable detail shots to expand on a photo subject. Very effective. I was blown away that the Adam house was built in the 13th century. We are such newbies here :)

2:49 AM  
Blogger Ryan of OC Photos said...

Nice shot. I'm not sure I would have the patience to drive all day for work.

5:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home