Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Monday, May 29, 2006

Recognise anyone ?

This weekend the Newcastle area has three music festivals on.Some big names are playing but I will be going to the free one on the quayside on Monday(its a holiday here).There are some lesser names playing but more to my taste.To celebrate the music names that have come from Newcastle and area see how many names you know on this book.Every single one of you should know at least one name on here if not more!

6 Comments:

Blogger Kala said...

I recognize Sting! :)

9:33 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

Same as Nicholas Sting...Bit of an R&B man myself.

10:41 AM  
Blogger Nuno said...

hmm, sting and knopfler but i only like a little bit of sting:S

12:27 PM  
Blogger Gerald England said...

Bryan Ferry and Lindisfarne I recognise. Having read the other comments I guess I *have* heard of Sting but I wouldn't reconise their music as I might the first two.

1:06 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

All those people came from Newcastle? Cool!!

3:23 PM  
Blogger Warro said...

HANK MARVIN!!???
Some great photo's on this blog man!

Check out www.wasphotography.co.uk

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home