Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, May 18, 2006

No rush.

I really wanted to get a photo with no other people in the background,and I waited ages. Eventually I gave up,but I like this anyway. I think the policeman and woman must have been friends with the traffic warden as they chatted with smiles on thier faces for quite some time!

8 Comments:

Blogger Mark said...

Nice photo Chris, the great British bobby and smilling too! After travelling the world they are in my opinion without doubt the most polite police force in the world.

5:54 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I like people in the background - it makes the picture even more interesting!

5:59 AM  
Blogger Louise said...

I like the colours in this photo- the lighter colours closer. I like the way that the police can just blend in, not seen as a threat or feared by the people around.

8:09 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Nice catch, Chris ! that jacket is really striking ! I'm imaginining how it will turn out if spot colours is used ;)

9:31 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

A nice photo of nice police officers :). I think he was keeping an eye on you though. ;) Always on the watch...

10:17 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Chris, this is a nice photo of street scene...and agree with Nicola I checked the large version and he is really smiling at YOU!

11:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey chris, looks like some mighty good weather in newcastle. wish i were there, cleveland is mucho rainy these days.
ralph.

12:15 PM  
Blogger luggi said...

Very audacious! They could have easily recognized you.

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home