Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Man at work.

While visiting my TATTOOIST the other week he was having some adjustments made to the studio.
This is the artist doing his front door(Graham I think?)
Go here to see the FINISHED WORK.

Another TATTOO IMAGE at my photo only blog

5 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

what tattoo you get now?
the finished work is Lovely ! while the shot of colour pens, great macro!

10:00 AM  
Anonymous BrianG said...

Great photograph through the graphic artist's eyes! Really puts one there with the action!

11:31 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

Great view of someone's work. I like the finished work a lot too.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

this is really cool.

1:17 AM  
Blogger Lucas said...

I agree with Brian G. I like seeing it from the artist's viewpoint and not just seeing the finished product. I especially like how one hand seems to be steadying the other.

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home