Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Land of the Brown Ale.

We started this trip down the Ouseburn with a saying so we will finish with one too.

"Newcastle,land of the Brown Ale.
Even if I'm far away like to think I'll come back to it again,
One day."

The people of this town take a great pride in it.(the Town,and the Brown Ale!)
A view of the TYNE BAR FROM OUTSIDE , including my car!(remember this photo because you will need it so you can find the pub when you get here!!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hallo I absolutely adore your site. You have beautiful graphics I have ever seen.
»

6:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Super color scheme, I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

6:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

6:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home