Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Hello viewers.
It's Tuesday night at 6.28 pm and my computer hard drive crashed about an hour ago,
I have popped round to my friends house(thanks Heva) to post this message.
I am going to be out of action for a day or two,so please bare with me while I get it fixed.
If your a regular visitor here,but you dont visit some of the other Daily Photo Blogs listed on this site (scroll down to the bottom until you see a list of continents) then now is the time to go and visit other parts of the world!
Normal service will be resumed a soon as possible.

7 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

hope you work things out soon :)

11:25 AM  
Anonymous FredB said...

Hey Chris, all my wishes, prayers and virtual lucky charms are in action so that your PC's hard drive recovers well... Get back soon!

11:53 AM  
Blogger Carol said...

Oh no!! I know how terrible computer crashes can be. Good luck and I'll keep checking back.

1:56 PM  
Anonymous Karine said...

Good luck with that dilemna.
Btw, I really like your new blog style. I like the black space all around it, and the bigger pictures centered in the middle is just perfect. Cool ! Hope you come back soon posting some more about Newcastle!

5:32 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Good luck Chris,Is it me or is the text too small!Or do I need glasses!!

5:52 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Sorry to hear of your misfortune - I'm sure you made backups of everything, right :)))) It happened to me last year - I lost almost ALL my pictures of my children!

12:38 PM  
Blogger santy said...

Aduh! (that's 'Ouch' in Indonesian language). Hope you get things fixed real soon, Chris!

Btw, the fonts are too small for me as well.

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home