Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Friday, May 26, 2006

Harley Shop.

The Harley Davidson shop is about a mile out of the city centre at Sandyford.The-WEB SITE is here.
A photo of the actual store is here HARLEY-DAVIDSON STORE.
Come back tomorrow to see some amazing Harley artwork.

2 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

I rode motorcycles in my youth and made more noise than was necessary. As I have grown older I now cuss the noise and the riders ... Check out my Feb 1st post to see the Hooter's harley. The only harley I approve of (denton says with a big smile).

4:55 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

My brother used to ride but I don't remember what kind...it was many, many years ago. Speaking of motorcycles, when we lived in Massachusetts we lived not too far from where they used to make Indian motorcycles in Springfield.

5:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home