Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Harley-Davidson Art Work.

Across the road from the Harley store are half a dozen great pieces of Harley related art work. This is my favorite but there are 3 OTHER PIECES here.

6 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

great stuff! however,this piece is my fave as well :)

8:41 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

I agree, this is my favorite too.Do you know who painted them?

1:14 PM  
Blogger Lisi said...

very dramatic and it looks like a big pencil drawing...great work!

And I also got spam attack today, some 70 spam comments...geez...

4:04 PM  
Blogger Alex S said...

Awww! That´s a very nice shot of some fantastic wallart. Cant say I like the other ones but this one was great.

If I ever found some punk putting tag graffitti on this I would kill him. Honest! = )

Oh, and I would love a local subway shot from Newcastle actually =D

7:55 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

That's really cool!

9:03 PM  
Blogger Felicia said...

Very cool. I like the dino one. Looks like this is "The" Harley store in your area. Wow Lisi, I didn't realized it could get that bad!

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home