Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006

The Arena.

This is the 'cattle shed' were all the big bands play in Newcastle. Everybody from Green Day and Pink have played here,but I have decided I will never go to another arena gig anywhere,ever again. You cant see-there is very little atmosphere and worse of all,the ticket prices are outrageous. Give me a small band in a small venue LIKE THIS anytime.

8 Comments:

Blogger dutchie said...

Agree!
Like the way you restyled your blog.

7:53 AM  
Blogger MoonSoleil said...

Hmm, might not have a lot of athmosphere, but makes a great picture model! =)

11:29 AM  
Blogger Mark said...

"Give me a small band in a small venue" couldn't agree more!

11:39 AM  
Blogger luggi said...

Agreed. Absolutely.

6:25 PM  
Blogger Carol said...

I agree about the atmosphere and the ticket prices. Like your blog's new look.

7:48 PM  
Blogger Lorethian said...

I have to agree with you there, and the sound is for crap.



http://kansascitydailyphoto.blogspot.com

8:14 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Im really pleased that people agree--thanks folks!

9:01 PM  
Blogger santy said...

cool new look, chris! I have the same opinion as everyone here. I've been cramped inside a large venue like that, and couldn't enjoy the music.

2:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home