Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Pub Signs of Newcastle No.2.

The (World Famous) Trent House. I love this sign on the pub wall. Does anybody know what 'blobs' are???(not open to Geordies or British people!!) Tomorrow I will post the actual pub sign,which Im guessing none of you will have seen ANYTHING like it before!! ( I will also let you know what 'blobs' are!)

My other blog has a completly unconnected photo of a CASTLE.

You can also go here to try my new PHOTO ONLY blog.

6 Comments:

Anonymous alli said...

i better not answer the question then, but i think id have got it wrong anyway, good pub though

6:32 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

no idea, Chris, but this is funny...

10:38 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Um, blobs? LOL!
Funny sign - makes me want to go inside and see!

11:44 AM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Blobs...uh...something with fried dough? Mashed potatoes?

12:10 PM  
Blogger Lorethian said...

Nah, Blobs are those creatures that invaded earth in the 5o's, so what do I win?


http://kansascitydailyphoto.blogspot.com/

7:26 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Funny sign!

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home