Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Past,Present and Future.

More street art for you today. I have tried really hard to find out some info on this and I'm afraid I havn't come up with any! So I can't tell who designed it,or what it represents,although I do think the sentiment says it all anyway. ANOTHER VIEW.

10 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

I like this one, Chris

8:31 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

That is Very cool!

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

leo darroch, who ever he is, has an interesting (!) idea of what the inscription means, but i dont think i agree, possibly as its a religious connection that i dont share. Good pic though

6:25 PM  
Blogger Kais said...

Very good sentence to my life.. in Korean, '과거는 너의 미래에 대한 나의 선물이다'.

8:07 PM  
Blogger Jenny said...

Nice idea to mull over for a while! Great photo too - love the legs and feet!

10:02 PM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

Give me time to think about that phrase pls. Btw, cool shot!

11:17 PM  
Blogger Nuno said...

Since there is one person walking to the past, and another to the future..., well, live the present!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Anne said...

Nice shot! And I totally agree with what it's saying =)

6:11 AM  
Blogger Grant F said...

i like the sentiment...public art with a recognisable message, whatever next!!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Andreea said...

never mind the details chris - it's the statement that counts! love it :)

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home