Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Greatest Rock Band in the World!!

I have seen this band in Manchester,Birmingham,Glasgow,London,Sheffield,and even Amsterdam,but last night was the first time they played my town! My FAVORITE BAND,in my FAVORITE VENUE in my favorite town-perfect.(and my ears are still ringing!) Go here to see TWO MORE PHOTOS from the gig.

11 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

haha Chris, you seem to have much fun last night...not sure if that's my kind of music but I can surely feel the excitement in this photo and your caption.

8:50 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

No idea who they are, but it looks like you had a great time, and you took an incredible shot!

9:08 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

They are a rock band but with a bit of country thrown in---if you like Lynyrd Skynyrd/Neil young/Steve Earle or the Band then you might like them.

9:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

10:08 PM  
Blogger heidi said...

I love the night shot!

12:26 AM  
Blogger santy said...

I'm a music lover myself. Nothing beats watching your favorite band perform, eh? Congratulations on the great night out :)

7:26 AM  
Blogger Pierre said...

Thank you for the tip Chris, I can't stop listening "My sweet Annette". Beautiful guitars, arrangements and voices. Great lyrics... All this great things I still do not know...

7:21 PM  
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

Did you get in trouble for using a flash in his direction? ;-)

Cool capture of one of my favorite subjects.

Rock on Chris!

8:14 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Pierre,keep checking them out--thier lyrics are just simply amazing.They can be very very moving sometimes.
As for flash? Well I use it as little as possible at gigs,so when I do use it I try not to annoy the band members too much--seems to work!

8:26 PM  
Blogger Pierre said...

"I try not to annoy the band members too much"
Well, you are lucky enough to be allowed to take your camera inside with you...
Listening "the Boys from Alabama" right now... great sound!

5:39 PM  
Blogger Michael Blamey said...

These the guys? http://www.videocodezone.com/videos/d/drive_by_truckers/never_gonna_change.html

5:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home