Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Graffitti Sunday-my turn!

Thought it was time I joined in the posting of graffitti photos on a Sunday.These have suddenly started appearing all over the street near where I live. I havn't seen them anywhere else so I dont know if someone is trying to get a message to a particular person?!! (Still I do agree 100%)

My other blog has some amazing street art of a VERY DIFFERENT type!

6 Comments:

Anonymous alli said...

at first i thought that was on a wall, but on closer inspection i realised its actually on the pavement, its bright enough to catch your eye as well, i cant say i've seen them any where else in the city.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

haha...i hope that particular person would get the message...I hate people who walk dogs but don't clean up too...

11:30 AM  
Blogger Vancouver Daily Photo said...

I agree with the sentiment and like the design.

5:06 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Original graffiti

7:26 PM  
Blogger Nicola said...

That's a great graffiti! I hate it too when there's dog poop on the sidewalks. Some dog owners unfortunately don't take it too seriously.

12:24 PM  
Blogger Liz said...

Cool idea! :-)

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home