Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Big Wheel Entrance.

Anybody remember this EARLIER POST?
Well this is the entrance. My (ex) mother-in-law and (then) 9 year old son went on it. Me? I stayed on the ground and took pictures!!
Here is ANOTHER PHOTO OF THE WHEEL

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

was that the wheel by the Sage building that was put up for the tall ships?

8:39 AM  
Blogger Ham said...

I like both shots, but probably prefer the other one!

8:52 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

Wheeee!!!!
Looks like fun!
Great shot!!

11:12 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Great lights!

11:40 AM  
Blogger Yasser Rahman said...

Im scared of those things! Great picture though..really colorfull :)

And thanks :)

12:59 PM  
Blogger Grant F said...

nice colours...I think I would have done the same as you chris and stayed with my feet firmly on the ground

1:44 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

Fun picture....not easy to capture in the night...

1:48 PM  
Blogger Marieta said...

I like the colours, and would like to be up there!!!

2:45 PM  
Blogger Mark said...

Bloody good choice if you ask me!!!!

3:25 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Men are the stronger sex are we?? Funny how all the guys won't go on the big wheel but the girls all said they would!!! :-)( I admit Im scared!!)

4:12 PM  
Blogger Edwin Sumun said...

What a brave man you are! ;)

Your cowboy hat sure got me fooled!

kualalumpurdailyphoto
ps. I love rides!!!!

5:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i love them too, pity most men dont!!!

8:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:51 AM  
Blogger Ggraph said...

They're a great ride as long as you don't get stuck on top. then it's not fun at all. Nice photo, great colors.
Regards,
Mark

12:58 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Great shot. Nice ride if it's not windy.

2:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home