Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Work Sucks sometimes!!!

Im sorry to say I cant post a pic today as I am having to stay away from home tonight.
If this is going to happen again I will ask one of you guys to help me out. Sorry.

7 Comments:

Blogger Andreea said...

hang in there :)

7:23 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

thanks Andreea.

8:48 AM  
Blogger midnitebara said...

its ok, work is important. Looking forward to your next pic.

9:55 AM  
Blogger Joe said...

Hi Chris
I've added your blog to my Rome Daily Photo
Ciao
JOE
http://romedailyphoto.blogspot.com

11:27 AM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Thanks Joe--for some reason you are not on mine but I will re-link.
Thanks aswell to Midnitebara.

4:35 PM  
Blogger Eric said...

Hey, it happens to the best of us. Good luck with whatever's keeping you away.

6:22 AM  
Blogger Tomate Farcie said...

We all understand that, believe me!

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home