Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Traffic Jam.

This was my journey home from the airport last week.Although I wasn't moving there was a lot of camera shake due to vibrations from the engine.So to make it better I added some radial blur.I quite like it.What is your opinion on photoshopping images?
My other blog has an unrelated photo today but it MIGHT MAKE YOU LAUGH.

9 Comments:

Blogger Nicola said...

Makes you really feel you're moving forwards. Nice photoshopping!

2:14 PM  
Blogger luminlight said...

Like it! Works for me! Definitely feel the speed! I actually thought you were going crazy fast while taking the photo...!

4:08 PM  
Blogger luggi said...

Photoshopping is fine. It's all good. There's no truth in digital photography.

5:08 PM  
Blogger p said...

once again a really cool picture....

IMHO photoshopping is cool - have a look at worth1000.com for an example!!!

;)

7:27 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

cool image , like it too !!
*where did u see that sign ? Must be popular :p

6:37 AM  
Blogger Sam said...

I like photoshopped inmages, it's an interesting way to look at things.
The sexy office to rent sign is hysterical. Good marketing! I wonder if I can hire that company to promote my books? lol

6:41 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Photoshopping images can produce some great effects. I haven't got photoshop (one day I'll get it) but sometimes use other editing software. It is digital photography and not real film. Blurring and shooting up the reds or blues and produce some great effects.

11:38 AM  
Blogger Michael Blamey said...

As my photojournalist friends would say "You don't take em - you make em"

9:10 AM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

well thanks for all the comments everybody.It seems most agree that a bit(or a lot!) of pp is ok.I must admit Im not a huge fan of too much messing about but I did want to rescue this particular photo.I shall use it again when I need to(beyond the basics of course--levels/saturation/sharpening).
Thanks.

9:21 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home