Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Take a break.....


Manuel (from,SAN FRANCISCO DAILY PHOTO wanted to see more street furniture,so this is for him). I love these seats. They are dotted around the city centre,and have art and sayings on them.Go here for TWO MORE VIEWS of them.

10 Comments:

Blogger Kris said...

such cool and comtemp. design..show us more , please :)

6:58 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

just posted a comment on your post - Gig guide , have some queries :)

6:59 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Chris, Newcastle is getting interesting through your photos!

7:54 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

Funny idea for benches! Thanks again for posting the other views as well!

12:14 PM  
Blogger Cynthia! said...

that´s so cool!! that a bench worth sitting on!!and also look pretty fashionable doing it!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Lucas said...

Glad you found me. Now, I've found you. Love your stuff. I'll add you to my link and I'll be back often!

1:19 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Forward thinking bench designers in Newcastle - here they'd be covered in grafitti in 5 minutes

2:39 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Let´s not be pessimistic. Graffiti adds up to art. Let those punks express themselves. Hope you don´t think I mean it Bob! By the way what are the nine things to do? I can imagine some.

10:00 PM  
Blogger Andreea said...

nice nice nice !!!

2:17 PM  
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

Yeah!! Very cool, thank you!! (if you come accross more, I'd be happy to see it, but no obligation)

Manuel

8:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home