Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Monday, March 06, 2006

Story time.

Back in the city centre we have this writing on a little back street wall.I have absolutely no idea what its about or who did it,but it makes interesting reading. To see the other side of the alley go to HERE
  • Posted by Picasa
  • 8 Comments:

    Anonymous michael said...

    More interesting than much of the graffitti here

    9:51 PM  
    Blogger chris.h. said...

    I love graffitti when its well done--but we have our share of garbage aswell--check this guy out--amazing stuff. http://www.banksy.co.uk/

    9:55 PM  
    Blogger midnitebara said...

    that wall has character, am little curious about what is written though!

    11:23 PM  
    Blogger local b said...

    that's excellent. i'd like to spend the whole day just moving along it.

    3:26 AM  
    Blogger Lisi said...

    Very interesting Chris, looks like things on blackboard...I will notxxxx I will not xxx...(repeat one hundred times)....:-)

    8:42 AM  
    Anonymous danny said...

    hmmm I want to read it!!Tempted to go there now.
    is it art or the rantings of a loon?!I wont know til I read it I spose...

    9:43 AM  
    Blogger Cynthia! said...

    great! urban art!1 love it! although id love to know what it says...

    1:34 PM  
    Blogger Nicola said...

    I reminds me a bit of those school scenes in old movies where the kid has to write "I will not fight in class" 100 times on the board....
    ;-)

    1:39 PM  

    Post a Comment

    Links to this post:

    Create a Link

    << Home