Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Oasis Guitar.

Im not a huge fan of Oasis,but if I was I would definately want this! This is for sale in another record store that I visit.Go here to see the GUITAR AND AUTOGRAPHS

11 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WEll if you cant think of any thing better to spend £999 on i suppose its a good buy, but not for me, i wont spend that much on something i couldnt use!

11:26 AM  
Blogger Nicola said...

How can they prove that it really belonged to the band? Is it signed?

11:30 AM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

this shop provides a certificate as proof(plus the owner does know the band) They sell a lot of autographed pictures--I will post a picture of that sometime in the future.

11:36 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Wish things would increase in value of I signed them. Nice shot.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Cynthia! said...

is 999 pounds much? (i mean us$)

2:24 PM  
Blogger Carlos said...

Oh boy what a good deal, are the sales coming? I like the "traffic jam" picture a lot.

6:27 PM  
Blogger p said...

at least it must be in good condition (just one careful owner) lol

7:04 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Cynthia,I think £999 is about $1,700...is that about right everybody?

7:27 PM  
Blogger Andrea said...

expensive!!!but its signed! lol!

8:42 PM  
Blogger Karine said...

Too much!! but I think the true fan should be willing to pay that much to own that guitar ;) I'm still thinking which band will I be ready to pay that much... hummm U2, M.Manson, Madonna.. I don't know..;)

11:26 PM  
Blogger Kris said...

Oasis is great !! ..the authographed guitar is not too expensive though i wouldnt buy it ..;)

12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home