Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Saturday, March 11, 2006

Happy 1st birthday to Paris Daily Photo.

In tribute to Eric,who has been an inspiration to everybody on here.Thankyou! This LP may be by an American rapper but at least he has the right name! Spotted him in one of my regular work calls. Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Blogger Denton said...

Very creative.

2:10 AM  
Anonymous Terri said...

I agree....nice shot for Eric.

2:34 AM  
Blogger Karine said...

really great catch you had there Chris. Very original :)

1:10 PM  
Blogger San Francisco Daily Photo said...

I agree, you get my personal award for Eric's photo today! ;-)

Manuel

9:02 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Wow Manuel--thanks very much--I appreciate that a lot!!

11:31 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

and thanks to other guys for the really nice comments.

9:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home