Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Docs

ok. This boot is here to advertise a shoe and boot shop in the Grainger Market that is behind the boot.The store is known as the 'Doc Shop' because its the best place in town to get Dr Marten boots.They have always been associated with skinheads but(no disrespect intended) dont let that put you off.They last for ever and are very very comfy! Thanks again to HAM(top bloke!)Posted by Picasa

9 Comments:

Blogger mea said...

Oh my God, I would have given anything for a cool pair of Doc Martens in my freshman year of college. You forgot to mention that they are the best protective gear available for use at a punk show!

12:16 AM  
Blogger p said...

The 'Docs Shop' is still there?
Wow - I bought my first pair of Docs there! (Bled like mad but hey-ho!!!)
Nearly 20 years later I'm still wearing DMs (not the same pair though - luckily!!!)
Nice pic.

5:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well i now have 6 pasirs of docs, all bought from the doc shop, luckily for me i can get kids sizes so they are a bit cheaper.

7:37 AM  
Blogger Lisi said...

Hi Chris, this is a nice shot!

8:40 AM  
Blogger Kris said...

Great shoes but red one..er..er..

1:35 PM  
Blogger Rob said...

Used to call them bovver boots when we were kids. Very comfortable though. Make nice slippers.

3:33 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

P--how did I just know you would be a 'doc' wearer? lol.
Bob--your right about the term 'bovver boots'--does that mean your English?

9:27 PM  
Blogger Karine said...

Great boots the Dr. Marten!!! I had a pair that lasted forever as you mentioned. Not that comfortable at the beginning, but one get used to it quickly (my experience). I gave them to donation. Turned out not to be me style anymore ;)

9:46 PM  
Blogger Anne said...

Oh yes Dr. Marten shoes really lasts soo long! Had a pair that lasted for more than 3 years!

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home