Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Chinatown Postbox.

I love the way everything in Chinatown fits in with the feel of the place. Go to the LINK to see what I was doing in this part of town! Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Blogger midnitebara said...

Thats a beauty.Is that a mail box?

10:55 PM  
Anonymous Heva said...

Oh a post box! Well I'm looking aren't I.
Heva

9:24 AM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Midnitebara--yes.Or 'post' box as we say here.
Thanks for your sarcasm Heva--wait till I see you!!

9:31 AM  
Blogger Rob said...

Pagoda post box. Very nice.

11:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home