Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Monday, March 13, 2006

Alex-air guitarist!!

Thought I would try something different today.This is my friend Alex messing about playing 'air guitar' in the pub on Saturday night.Im not sure if I like this or not!! (1 second exposure) Posted by Picasa

8 Comments:

Blogger Lisi said...

well...it tells the story -- you guys were having fun!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous BrianG said...

Chris H.,
You should like this photograph! I love the animation and the colours reflected by the table. My eye is lead to the bottles and glasses of beer that are essentially the only object in focus. Is there an insight or message here? [smile]
Cheers.

12:46 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Lisi--we were having a good time,and thanks briang.I think the more I look the more I like it--Not many comments so I dont think anyone else likes it! lol

9:21 PM  
Blogger Michael Blamey said...

I like it - reminds me of English Pub life - (Warm and blury)

11:00 AM  
Blogger dutchie said...

I like it too Chris. I often think i should do more with movement and then hesitate like you do, but who knows, i might give it a go too.

1:50 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

OK Im convinced--I like it! Go for it Dutchie!

7:31 PM  
Anonymous Alex the Air Guitarist! said...

Finally got to have a look at it and in a way I'm glad I'm all blurry [ not as blurry as I was the following morning mind! ] as you know how shy I am Chris...eh?!!!

2:47 PM  
Blogger Adam Lee Dalziel said...

Damn thats a cool photo. Love the reflections on the table in the foreground.

You should definately try more of this stuff.

AD

2:36 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home