Please note that the address for Newcastle Upon Tyne Daily Photo has changed to www.NewcastleUpontyneDailyPhoto.com/
Please change your favorites and links to this new address.
I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused you.
You will be redirected in 2 or 3 seconds. If not you may click on the link shown above.

Friday, February 10, 2006

Big wheel.













This big wheel was at the quayside before Christmas and although I think this could have been a great picture I feel its too dark at the bottom and there isn't enough detail because of that...still,thought I'd post it anyway. Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Pussycat said...

Despite you feeling this is too dark I have to say it's one of my favourites. The sky is fantastic.

8:57 PM  
Blogger 3rdfloor20 said...

Actually, I think it being too dark at the bottom is one of the things that makes this picture work. Makes a nice contrast with the light coming through the clouds.

Nice picture.

4:27 PM  
Blogger local b said...

Looks like a great ride to me, regardless the weather. Nice use of black and white.

11:44 PM  
Blogger chris.h. said...

Sorry to say but the wheel has gone now. It was only there through the Christams period last year.Thanks to your comments Im beginning to warm to this picture!

3:08 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home